Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates...

So I've changed a few small things in my bathroom, I still feel the colour just isn't quite right though...maybe a soft, silvery blue? Until I get the up the nerve to paint again (the paint is only 7 months old) here's what I've added/changed:

1. New framed photos
I took these while I was in Aruba and I thought they would be perfect for the bathroom, they have a very peaceful, serene and simplistic quality. I added some mattes that I found at Walmart, and they have a great little black border which really makes the pictures pop!



2. New accessories
I found some great bath sponges at Pier 1 and I couldn't resist! They remind me of a cluster of coral, only cheaper! so I added them to my apothecary jars, with my lovely bath bombs from Lush and voila instant update! Also I tried to keep everything in the jars the same colour so they wouldn't compete with each other, the neutrals are always so fresh looking in a bathroom.



3. Bath soaps, and salts
For the last touch update, I found some great looking bath products over at Winners and I couldn't stop myself, not only were they less expensive ( I love Winners!) but they are some simple, and I love that they can stand on their own as decorative accessories...also key is that they are neutrals just like my sponges and soaps, so they all work harmoniously together.



No comments:

Post a Comment