Saturday, February 13, 2010

True Blue Birthday

My sister just had her Birthday on Friday and we had a small get together at our house. I decided I would put together a little decor with all my lovely paper products.

I got to work on a Birthday banner, cupcakes and toppers, a wintery branch centre piece and monogrammed treat bags for the guests to take home. I also put together a small bar area, I used my chalkboard frames to write the signature cocktail on, and I got these great rock candy stir sticks (from HomeSense) for the drinks. It was a great night, lots of fun, laughter and food! Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister Patti!!

Here are some of the highlights:

Patti put together these flower arrangements

the treat bags
 guests use the tags on the branches to write birthday wishes to the birthday girl


cupcake toppers


yummy cocktails
bar area

No comments:

Post a Comment